Dr. Krzysztof Wozniak is a member of the faculty in the Department of Management Process in Cracow University of Economics. In the scientific work he deals with the improvement of management systems, management information systems, analysis and design management processes. Author and co-author of over 50 academic publications.Experience
He has broad experience with the reorganization of management systems and processes, and in particular the quality management systems, information security management systems and strategic management systems.
During last 20 years, he cooperated with various companies and organizations in the implementation and operation of IT based information systems. The most important projects in which he participated are:
- development and implementation of sales support information system
- IT services and consulting for Radio Krakow SA (polish regional broadcaster),
- implementation of ERP system in Tobacco Trading International Poland,
- IT and legal consulting for the Narodowy Teatr Stary in Krakow
- implementation and regular audits of information security management system according to ISO 27001
- training in quality management standards according to ISO 9000,
- training in information security standards according to ISO 27001
- development of many business and strategic plans for companies in various industries,
- cooperation in various consulting projects in area of management,
- Cooperation with the Krakow Technology Park - as a technological expert in the "Foresight Labs ", conducting workshops and preparation of the final report,
- cooperation with PARP as an expert, evaluator in the Operational Programme "Innovative Economy",
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of State-owned companies,
- participation in the jury of "Incubator Ingenuity 2012"